Van Gaal makes a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ! - SportRivals

Advertise here

Thursday 19 January 2017

Van Gaal makes a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !

Former Ajax, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal has announced his retirement six months after leaving the Premier League giants.
The 65-year-old who also helped Netherlands reach the semi-final of 2014 Brazil World Cup, had initially indicated he would take 1 year sabbatical leave but now he has said goodbye to the game.
Louis van Gaal13
“Last year I said I was going to quit, but later I changed it and I said I would take a sabbatical,” Van Gaal said.
“Now I believe I will not return any more. So many things have happened in my family recently, so that really was a wake up call and it put everything into perspective.”
The Dutchman will go down as one of the most successful Coaches in the history of football after helping all Clubs he managed to titles. Red Devils fans may not have great memories after two years of passing football but he ended his reign with FA Cup and that will forever remain in the history of the Club.
Van Gaal won the coveted Champions League with Ajax in 1995 and then went on to win more titles at Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
Full Story: Goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment